Tuesday, October 8, 2013

The Sounds of War Thomas Ferreolus

I'd never used audible before so when I was given the opportunity to listen to the Sounds Of War by Thomas Ferreolus I was hoping for the best. But this is not about my audible experience this is about the best audio book I've ever listened to. The reader himself helped to make the characters "come alive" in my head. The sounds in the story were so true to life, and the situation that the soldiers lived in and experienced were so true. I have family in the military who went to Iraq. Now I know what it must have been like for them, hot, miserable, and possibly frightening. Thomas was such a likeable character, he would be someone that I would hang around with or go out to coffee with if he was a real person. I loved all the characters Thomas Ferreolus created. This book is brilliant, I especially enjoyed the sounds between chapters. Just an excellent excellent book!

No comments:

Post a Comment