Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Shack by William P Young

 
The Shack was an emotional and spiritual exercise for me. It didn't start that way but eventually morphed into one. I've had trouble walking the path of God because of anger at him for losing my son to SIDS the main character in this book has the same problem but in a different way. The book itself is expertly written and VERY beautiful. The story is a journey back to faith from a man who has lost his faith. I took the same journey many years ago and I take it over and over again. My favorite character was Sarayu she was just written so beautifully. But all the characters were loved in their own way. The judgement scene truly moved me and I don't want to spoil it for you. All in all this is a beautiful book just so wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment