Sunday, December 1, 2013

The One By JK Accinni



** spoiler alert ** With every ending there's a beginning. That's nothing new for the survivors of the day of the bombs. I was so impressed with this wonderful series. Each and every one of the books in the series is very hard to put down and The One is no different. I found myself drawn into the new world that the survivors entered after leaving the womb. Things were revealed that I had suspected but had no proof of, JK Accinni keeps you guessing and on the edge of your seat right until the end. You could never get too comfortable because amazing plot twists kept you guessing. Throughout the whole species series the characters were so well developed and defined. A motley assortment of survivors who come together to work together to save the animals of the earth. So many secrets were finally revealed in the book and it was so cool to see where each of the survivors' stories led them and where they ended. If I had to say anything bad about this book is that JK Accinni killed some characters and that made me sad There was a flawless transition from storyline to storyline until the lines intersected and wove together beautifully. The final moments were amazing and so poignant. She ended the story perfectly, I'm hoping for more from these survivors. Maybe one day. JK Accini is such a beloved author to me. I can't wait to see what she does next.

No comments:

Post a Comment