Friday, December 27, 2013

There are Reasons Noah Packed No Clothes By Robert Jacoby

 
 
I really enjoyed this story, Richard is truly a character with many layers, and a lot of inner conflict. I found some of the situations he got himself into very funny. The outcome was not always what he expected it to be. Especially when he went into the women's ward. I also loved when Eugene, Vic, Richard, and Philip went out on the town and Eugene really wanted a hot dog. That was really funny. All the scenes in the book were not funny though. When Richard was talking about what happened at the lake when he was a child it really pulled at my heart strings. All in all Robert Jacoby really can spin a great story, the situations he created were true to life. The end of the story was amazing and really a twist on the entire plot, and it really made me think. I would love to read more of this amazing author's work.

No comments:

Post a Comment