Sunday, December 8, 2013

The Species Intervention Series Anthology Books 1-3





JK Accinni is a talented word artist whose books are thought provoking and really draw you in. It is easy to fall in love with her characters. I am a huge fan of this author who you can really see puts her heart and soul into these books. She is incredibly insightful as to the way the world may end. I only hope we have a womb to save us when the time comes. The first book is such a tear jerker I fell in love with Netty and Baby in particular. I found myself screaming NO at the sheriff. Echo is a very beloved character to be, she is beautifully written and such a pure character. If you are looking for an amazing story that draws you in these books are definitely your ticket to a great read. I would recommend them to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment