Friday, October 25, 2013

Gemini Rising by Jessica O'Gorek




To say that I enjoyed Gemini Rising would be an understatement. I found myself drawn into the tangled web of the story and held tight on the edge of my seat! I fell in love with Onyx who is this brutishly beautiful character who does have a heart but it takes a lot to get into his hard shell. I found myself spinning between loving the Gemini or loving the humans each had their own failings that were beautifully brought out as the story went on. I also have a huge respect for the earth, who I believe the mother character was and I loved her she was like an unforgiving god in a way. This story has serious undertones that make you think and touched my heart in ways I didn't think a book could. This is a 10 star book on my list and I know I will be assigning it to my daughter and sons to read, Jessica is such a talented wordstress and she knows how to tell a story for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment