Thursday, September 12, 2013

The book "My Angel" by Jamie Gibson is an amazing, heart wrenching story about a mother's love for her children and the unspeakable pain in the loss of a child. I had the honor of reading this beautiful, completely honest, amazing story. There were so many moments that had me choked up, especially the delivery of Hailey. I applaud Jamie's choice to get rid of "him" and change her life all for the better. It takes a lot of strength to do that and only true survivors can. Hailey will always have a place in my heart. Not all pregnancies have happy endings, the babies without the happy ending, they are taken to heaven by God himself. Some of the physicians and nurses made me so angry with the way they treated Jamie and baby Hailey. Only with a loss this life changing can a person truly understand. I loved this beautiful story of anger, loss, and hope

2 comments:

  1. I loved this book too. I can't wait to read more of Jamie's work in the future. You're review is great. I would have and did say the say thing.

    ReplyDelete