Monday, September 2, 2013

Unfound By Christy Sloat





SYNOPSIS

Kayla Hart was loved by some, but not by all. There were whispers she was a witch. However, most chose to believe she was a misguided freak. The sad truth was she was just unpopular and a bit shy. When Kayla went missing, everyone pretended to care.The entire community scoured her small New Jersey town looking for her. Unfortunately, this tragic story has no hero. Kayla's disappearance would remain a mystery. Only she knows why, and what happened the night she became...Unfound.


REVIEW

Christy gave me the opportunity and honor of reading this awesome book before it came out. It made me love a character even more than I loved her in the Brown House and Crimson Key. I could so identify with Kayla, for all intents and purposes she WAS me. Hearing and seeing the story through her eyes was so beautiful. Seeing the gorgeous soul of this complicated character was just so very real to me. Christy really gets to the "heart" of her characters and you can see the story taking place around you and feel everything that the characters are feeling. She's such a talented word weaver and I can't wait to read the next book in the series "The White Door." The Brown House series of books is so entrancing and riveting. Its just an awesome series of books and is in my short list of favorites I would recommend to ANYONE looking for an awesome read!

No comments:

Post a Comment