Friday, May 30, 2014

Alien Species Series books 1-3




I had the privilege of reading the Alien Species series anthology which are books 1-3 in the series.All I can say is incredible. JK Accinni has a very different view on the end of the world. I cried my way through Baby, and fell in love with this amazing little alien who cares for the Earth, and also for his human family. She writes from the heart in this amazing tale of love, loss, and coming back from the edge of darkness. Book two is Echo, again another amazing read! I'd already fallen in love with Baby and then when Echo is introduced how can you not love her. Her bond with Barney is particularly touching. All of her characters are extremely well thought out and written so that you are living in their shoes. I've read the entire series and it's just beautiful and amazing how the animals and humans work together, and how the bonds form between them. You are in for an amazing ride in this set of books and it will leave you wanting for more! Guess what? There ARE more! They are all artfully written and the story came into my imagination in living color. I would recommend these books to anyone, JK Accinni is a master storyteller. You should definitely try these out!



1 comment:

  1. What a brilliant review +Lee Ryder Truly amazing. I'm sure Kelly will be thrilled.
    Dont forget to enter the giveaway if you have not done so already. you will find it here:
    www.fabulosityreads.com/giveaways

    ReplyDelete