Monday, May 26, 2014

The White Door By Christy Sloat






I absolutely loved The White Door by Christy Sloat. Having read the entirety of this series it brings it to a whole new world for all of the characters. Christy is an amazing storyteller who pulls you into the dark world of her characters. I am a huge Brylee Branson fan. She's such a strong female character with a whole lot of fight in her. The story brings the Brown House series to a close with a bang and an unexpected end to one of the stories of one of my favorite characters. I believe in the world beyond and The White Door doesn't dissappoint. It's got romance, intrigue, ghosts of course, and a curse that needs to be ended once and for all. This is a great book and I recommend this series to everyone! Christy is a wordsmith of the highest regard and I'm looking forward to more of her incredibly entertaining stories!

No comments:

Post a Comment