Saturday, May 24, 2014

Serial Killers Case Files by RJ Parker





I just finished reading RJ Parker’s Serial Killers Case Files. It is a chilling trip down the rabbit hole into the depths of human depravity. Lizzie Borden joins BTK and the Beltway Snider in the pages of this informative book. The quips from the author on his thoughts about the different killers made me smile. I was completely impressed in how knowledgeable RJ is about these killers. He tells you everything without giving you information overload. I found it interesting how many serial killers were out there, and it gave me a new appreciation for being safe while I am away from my home. RJ Parker offers websites that you can go to for more information as well as to sign petitions to keep these criminals in jail. I particularly liked the clips from the different notes that some of the serial killers wrote. I was particularly fascinated with the chapter on Son of Sam, and the letters he sent to the different newspapers. I knew a little about this particular killer, but I learned many new things about him as well. This is a wonderful book and I would recommend it to those who are not faint of heart. The final words that the serial killers spoke at their executions was very chilling, they were very different and showed you where their heads were in their last moments of life. This book is brutally honest, completely factual, chilling, and amazing. I am looking forward to reading more of RJ’s books.

No comments:

Post a Comment