Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Pecha Kucha and English Language Teaching by Thomas Baker (5 stars!)

Pecha Kucha & English Language TeachingPecha Kucha & English Language Teaching by Thomas Jerome Baker
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

What an interesting read I had never heard of pecha kucha before this now that it's been explained so well by Mr baker I love this idea. I had no idea about how many uses it had but as I was reading my mind started going as to places it could be used. It would be great in the workplace taking the place of extended meetings and streamlining performance. It's effectiveness with enlist teaching is astounding Mr baker explains it all in an interesting and entertaining way. The links provided in the book were really interesting as well. The uses for this form of communication are endless and could even be taken into the world of aiding disabled students. All in all an excellent and informative read.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment