Saturday, November 19, 2016

How could anyone not love this book? Days Gone Bad by Eric Asher



Synopsis:


Vesik, Book 

Days Gone Bad
My name is Damian Valdis Vesik. I am a necromancer, an ability feared and hated as much as the powers my master and I set ourselves against. We've vanquished many evils, but now something is releasing an old darkness, forcing us to hunt an enemy beyond anything I’ve faced before. I was already busy enough with vampires, fairies, witches, Watchers, weddings, and … damn, I need a vacation.




Review:

How could anyone not love this book? With a complex set of characters and an incredible talent for sarcasm Days Gone Bad is on the top 5 for my favorite books. Days Gone Bad has a complex cast of characters including Damien and Samantha (Necromancer and Vampire in that order) Three awesome fairies Foster, Kara, and Adine an old Necromancer named Zola (who's totally awesome) and two Cusiths for a starting cast . I found myself laughing at the humor between this odd family of characters. The fierce loyalty of the characters to one another that was a common theme through the book was awesome and shows that family doesn't always come in blood related form. Their first adventure together had so many twists and turns and holy.....moments I kept turning the pages. ***Warning this book is extremely hard to put down***** Eric Asher is an incredibly talented writer with a craftsmanship for stories that is exceptional. I highly recommend this series and all of Eric Asher's books to anyone who loves to read! 

No comments:

Post a Comment