Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Medical Marijuana Patient's Guide By Brian Stone


This was a very interesting book full of facts on the uses of cannabis for the treatment of various diseases. Before I read this I was unaware of how many different strains of cannabis there were and how they are differently utilized for the treatment of diseases like Cancer, Fibromyalgia, and MS. Mr. Stone also puts the usages into layman's terms that everyone can understand. He explains the different active chemicals in cannabis like cannabinoids and THC and their effects on the bodies of human beings. I found this book very informative and interesting in so many ways. I myself suffer from Fibromyalgia and I was unaware of the use of Marijuana for its treatment. I would recommend this book to anyone who would like to know anything about Marijuana's medicinal uses and those who are beginning treatment with the drug.

No comments:

Post a Comment