Friday, May 17, 2013

Christy Sloat's Amazing book The Crimson Key

Awesome book! The Crimson Key by Christy Sloat - What a flippin amazing book! There were so many edge of your seat and scary moments woven together by the amazing and talented word whisperer Christy Sloat. Christy gave me the honor of being a beta reader for her it was an honor and a privilege to read this book. It pulled you into the story and never let you go. Brylee's character was so strong of heart and she never let herself be shaken by the spirits. She had a strong resolve and is such an awesome leading lady. I wish this series could be made into a movie. It's just the right amounts of action, romance, and HOLY C**P moments! Christy is such a talented wordsmith weaving a story in earnest and seamlessly going from one book to the next without skipping a beat. This is a book I would read over and over again! I can't wait for the next one. Its an amazing story series I have come to love and it makes me want more more and more. Her characters are so beautifully painted and crafted and designed to make you love them. Even the names are wonderful and describe the characters to a tee. Christy is a truly gifted writer and I will be her fan for always and her friend forever. I can't wait for her next one! Hurry Up Christy!
http://www.amazon.com/The-Crimson-Visitors-Series-ebook/dp/B00CUMFE0M/ref=cm_cr-mr-title

No comments:

Post a Comment