Sunday, May 26, 2013

Blood Family by Mark Knight Review

I had the privilege of reading Blood Family Quest for the Vampire Key. The book starts out with an awesome and creeptastic scene involving Daniel Black and his father who is a reverend. From that point on the book takes you on a roller coaster ride of excitement, wicked twists, and you easily become a part of the world of the One Family. The author really is "in the head" of his characters. Forget EVERYTHING you knew about vampires this is a new, fresh, and exciting take on the vampire world. The author paints a gorgeous picture in your head of what is going on and I found myself having to say. "Put it down go to bed" and I had to read, just one more chapter.... I really enjoyed where the author took the story and his well planned backstory to Daniel Black and his lineage. My favorite character was the witch woman Xochil. She was wicked awesome, wise, strong, and what Daniel needed to bring him to control his 1/2 vampire side. I like the look that the author described of the vampires themselves and how they obtained their power. The author creates strong and varied characters and is super talented. I will be a big fan of Mark Knight from now on! 

No comments:

Post a Comment