Wednesday, March 6, 2013

The Unraveling of Avery Snow By Christy Sloat

I just finished reading The Unraveling of Avery Snow. It's 3:30 AM and my heart is so warm and happy. I'm a huge AS fan already but the way the story moved and the progression of events leading to the ultimate ending is breathtaking. I am sad to see Avery go but I know that this is not the last we've heard of Christy Sloat. The story pulls you in and really puts you in Avery's shoes. You can see hear and smell everything that is going on around Avery. You can feel the love she has for her friends. Avery's a complicated woman just being, loving Dallas but feeling Landon's pull on her as her soulmate. It tears you apart as her whole world unravels around her, but then is re formed and new and beautiful. As far as happy endings go. I love the ending that was brought to Avery, Ianni, Kerri, Dallas, and of course Landon. Even Lillith has her own ending. It's a beautiful book beautifully written and completely understood from the heart of the amazing author.

No comments:

Post a Comment