Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Baby - J.K. Accinni

I had the joy of reading J.K. Accinni's book Baby. The book itself pulled me in and it only took me 3 days to read because I kept forever getting lost in the story. I love the portrayal of Netty and how she goes from a caterpillar to a butterfly with the help of the amazing Baby. I could imagine baby trotting along behind Netty everywhere she went and I was just so very enthralled with his character. He was truly amazing. How he had unending and relentless love for Netty and then for Wil. I like how his demeanor changed when he was with the two different characters and how they formed a family where again beautiful things come from a damaged past. I especially like how Baby was the "protector" of the kittens that touched my heart and really showed the heart of Baby himself. Ms. Accinni is a very talented wordsmith and you can tell her heart was in this book fully heart and soul. I would read this again and again and if I could give it stars they would be infinite because I loved this story so very much! I can't wait to move on to Echo which is sitting right beside me as I type.

No comments:

Post a Comment