Saturday, March 5, 2016


Night Pleasures by Sherrilyn Kenyon

I really enjoyed this book, honestly I read it after reading the controversy with another series and I found that I've quickly fallen in love with a new group of books by a very talented author. Sherrilyn Kenyon's writing is fast paced and quickly draws you in. I love the different characters and the camaraderie among them which can have very funny twists and turns. I also found myself really liking Nick and when I saw she wrote some books on him I'm going to be reading them soon, he's a fabulous character. This is a wonderfully twisting turning story which kept me up till 3AM because I needed to know what happens next. I read it in 2 days! I will be going back to the library to read the next one for sure. I absolutely love this book and I am not a romance novel person but this is a dark sexy romance that will really get your blood going! I absolutely love Kyrian the tormented Greek Darkhunter with the body of a beautifully carved god. This is one heck of a ride and one amazing read. I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment