Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Breathless By Scott Prussing





Breathless.....left me ... well Breathless! This is such an amazing read! I'm a huge twilight fan and vampires are a part of my list of literature that I love. I had the opportunity to read this book and I really enjoyed it. I loved his take on vampires and vampire hunters this was very different than your commonplace vampire story. The one toothed gratham was also super interesting. Scott is a master storyteller and paints a beautiful picture in your mind of his characters and of the places they interact. I loved the main character Lisa she was so amazing, flawed yet beautiful. I also have a soft spot for Callie she is so perky and loveable! I cried during the final confrontational scene. I don't want to spoil it other than to say WELL DONE! I love this story and I will be reading the rest of the series for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment